Sweet Potato Hummus
1.5 pounds peeled sweet potatoes
1/2 cup tahini
1 cup of BARE BONES broth
2 large garlic cloves
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Olive oil (garnish)
1/4 cup cilantro
- Chop the sweet potatoes into large chunks and add to a pot of boiling water
- Let mixture boil for 30-40 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Drain the water from the sweet potatoes
- Add the sweet potatoes to a food processor with tahini, Bone Broth, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper.
- Puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate the hummus in an sealed container until cooled.